Auto insurance can seem overwhelming. Dumfries Mutual makes the process a little more straight forward by offering the standard government regulated Ontario Auto policy.
You can receive coverage that meets your needs and budget with the help of one of our agents.
We offer the following auto coverages:
- Optional Accident Benefits
- Emergency Road Service
- Protection Plus for qualified drivers to ‘protect’ their driving record following an accident
- Transportation Replacement to keep you going when your vehicle is out of service because of an insured loss
- Rental Vehicles Liability Insurance so you no longer have to buy coverage sold by a rental company
- ATV/ Off Road Vehicle and Snowmobile
Want to learn more? Download a brochure:
Are you eligible for a discount?
Auto insurance is very flexible and many factors affect your auto rates. We offer a wide range of auto discounts to ensure that your insurance is as affordable as possible. Please be sure to ask your agents which ones are available to you:
- Multi-vehicle (more than one vehicle)
- Multi-line (insure home and auto)
- Winter Tire (please contact your agent or broker)
- Retiree (fill out our Declaration for retiree discount form)
- Long term policy holder (3 years)
- Elite Driver Rate (Over 50)
- Commute to work less than 5km
- University students away from home (under 150km/over 150 km)
- Theft deterrent system