- Contact your agent to make your annual payment or deposit on a monthly payment plan
- Available with the major banks
- Payee name: Dumfries Mutual Insurance Company
- Your account number: your policy number (excluding the dash)
- Mail in with your invoice remittance copy
- Or, drop off at our office
Pre-Authorized Monthly Payments
- 12 equal monthly payments posted to your credit card or withdrawn from your bank account
- Contact your agent or broker to set up this option
Monthly Payment Service Fees
- 0% for Property policies (policy number contains C, F, H or R) paid by monthly banking debit
- 5% for Property policies (policy number contains C, F, H or R) paid by monthly credit card
- 1.3% for Auto policies (policy number contains A) whether by monthly credit card or banking debit
You must meet both of these criteria to qualify:
- You’re a direct client, which means you’re insured through a Dumfries agent – not through a broker. Our agents are Matt Bendfeld, Terry Ann Betzner, Lee Ellery, Christina George, Don Graham, Colleen Kiriakos, Tyler Nixon and Scott Parker.
- Your financial institution must support automatic deposit, which means we’re not required to answer a security question or provide a password. You will likely (but not necessarily) see a message like “Dumfries is registered for auto-deposit so no security question is required”. If you’re still required to enter a security question, it won’t matter what you enter as your payment should still deposit automatically. We’re only aware of one institution (Manulife Bank) that does not offer auto-deposit at this time. You would have to cancel the transaction as we wouldn’t be able to receive it.
You must complete both of these steps:
- Email payment to: email@example.com
- Complete the message box in your transfer with a) your name, b) your agent’s name and c) your policy number(s). We can not process your payment without all of this information.