No one wants to suffer a loss but, if it happens, you can count on us. Here are some guidelines to follow.
How can I report a loss during business hours?
During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm EST), please contact your insurance broker directly or Dumfries Mutual Insurance Company at 519-621-4660 or 1-800-265-3573.
How can I report a loss after business hours?
After normal business hours immediate service for emergency situations is available by calling 1-800-235-8784.
What information do I need to have?
Information that you should have available for auto loss:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance companies and policy numbers of all parties involved
- Name, badge number and police force of investigating officer(s), if reported to police
- Addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses
- Address and telephone number of the location of your vehicle, if towed
Information that you should have available for property loss:
- Address and telephone number where you can be contacted
- Details of the loss
- Your policy number