Your home is your safe haven. The one place you can always count on to be there. It is a place for living, relaxing and growing and we intend to keep it that way. Dumfries Mutual offers a wide range of residential coverages to protect you and your home. Our agents would be pleased to help find the right policy for you.
We offer the following residential coverages:
- Tenants rental property
- Seasonal dwelling
- Mobile home
- Home systems
- Service line
- Water damage
- Pleasure craft
- Recreational trailer
- Personal items (jewelry, fine art, electronics, etc.)
- Identity theft
Want to learn more?
Check out our home insurance brochure.
Are you eligible for a discount?
Along with these coverages, Dumfries offers a wide range of discounts to ensure that your insurance is as affordable as possible. Please be sure to ask your agent which ones are available to you:
- First-Time Home Buyer – For new home buyers who have purchased their first home in the last three years. Learn more here.
- Mature Homeowner – For homeowners age 50 and above.
- Claims-Free – For homeowners who haven’t made a claim in the past three years.
- Construction – For homeowners who have made updates to significant elements within their home.
- Year Built – For homeowners who have older homes.
- Dumfries Risk – For the buyer of a home that we already insured for the previous owner.
- Generational (GEN Now) – For the children of homeowners, who have a home insurance policy with us, for the purchase of their own home insurance.
- Bundling – For homeowners who have both home and auto insurance with us.
- Alarm – Monitored or not.
- Loyalty – Have been insured through a Mutual for five years or more.
Ready to get started?
Contact us for more information, or:
Are You Moving?
Let your agent or broker know if you are planning a move. Your coverages don’t automatically move with you, but we will make sure you are properly insured if you call us ahead of time. We can ensure that you are adequately covered once you move by keeping our files up-to-date.