Privacy & Resources
We Pay Attention to Your Rights
Our company wants to make sure that you know that your rights are our priorities. After all, we are a purely mutual company owned by you, the policyholders. Policyholder directors that you elect guide our company. We firmly adhere to the following principles:
- Our policyholders’ interests come first. Our distributors will put your interests ahead of their own;
- We will make sure that you are aware of any conflicts that could be associated with a transaction or recommendation; and
- We will ensure that the products that you purchase are “the right fit” to meet your needs.
Click on the following links to access our privacy agreements:
- Summary of our Personal Information Protection Policy
- Code of Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Disclaimer of Distributor Compensation
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
Our company, like all insurers in Ontario is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
Our goal as a policyholder-owned, purely mutual company is to treat policyholders in a fair, courteous and timely manner.
Should you have a complaint, please download our Complaint Handling Protocol to learn more.