Privacy & Resources
We Pay Attention to Your Rights
Our company wants to make sure that you know that your rights are our priorities. After all, we are a purely mutual company owned by you, the policyholders. Policyholder directors that you elect guide our company. We firmly adhere to the following principles:
- Our policyholders’ interests come first. Our distributors will put your interests ahead of their own;
- We will make sure that you are aware of any conflicts that could be associated with a transaction or recommendation; and
- We will ensure that the products that you purchase are “the right fit” to meet your needs.
Learn more by reviewing our Fair Treatment of Customers Policy.
Click on the following links to access our privacy agreements:
- Summary of our Personal Information Protection Policy
- Code of Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Disclaimer of Distributor Compensation
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
Our company, like all insurers in Ontario is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
Our goal as a policyholder-owned, purely mutual company is to treat policyholders in a fair, courteous and timely manner.
Should you have a complaint, please download our Complaint Handling Protocol to learn more.